IPI HomeTopicsPeace Processes

Peace Processes

FILTER TOPIC BY:

Page 1  |  2Previous  Next 12 Results

Podcasts - February 16, 2010

Podcast: Nasser Al-Kidwa Says 2-State Solution Still Valid

"Is the two-state solution still valid?" asked Nasser Al-Kidwa, the long-time Palestinian official, in a rhetorical question to a standing-room-only crowd at an IPI event on February 8th. “I think the good news here, at least from my perspective, is that yes, it is still valid,” he said. “The bad news, nevertheless is that it will not be valid for a long time.”  

Speaker Events - February 08, 2010

Nasser Al-Kidwa: 2-State Solution Still Valid "But Not For Long"

"Is the two-state solution still valid?" asked Nasser Al-Kidwa, the long-time Palestinian official, in a rhetorical question to a standing-room-only crowd at IPI. “I think the good news here, at least from my perspective, is that yes, it is still valid,” he said. “The bad news, nevertheless is that it will not be valid for a long time.” 

The Global Observatory

Can Russia Reshape Ukraine Without Firing a Shot?
To protect its interests, Russia is pushing for the federalization of Ukraine through economic influence and propaganda, but use of force could still be possible.

Key Global Events to Watch in April
A list of key upcoming meetings and events with implications for global affairs.

2014 Top 10 Issues to Watch in Peace & Security: The Global Arena
A list of ten key issues to watch that are likely to impact international peace and security in 2014, compiled by IPI's Francesco Mancini.

The Global Observatory, produced by IPI, provides timely analysis on peace and security issues, interviews with leading policymakers, interactive maps, and more.