IPI offers three levels of government membership:
1) Contributor - $10,000 and above
Government donors that make contributions to IPI starting at $10,000 per year will receive:
- Hard copies of IPI publications.
- Priority invitations to IPI’s public-affairs events (approximately 35 per year in New York), such as lunchtime policy forums and evening Beyond the Headlines discussions with speakers from around the world.
- Invitations to events for members.
- Invitation to IPI’s annual donor retreat devoted to exchanges on global trends, regional perspectives, and thematic discussions.
- Recognition in IPI’s annual report.
In addition to the benefits above, being a Sponsor includes:
- Expert briefings for visiting parliamentary and high-level delegations with IPI staff and consultants
- Written briefings upon request on issues related to IPI programs.
- Opportunity to organize with IPI two special events per year (policy forums or roundtables), at IPI’s conference center in New York or in Vienna, on topics of the donor’s choosing related to IPI’s work*
- Priority invitations for government representatives to participate in IPI expert roundtables, and seminars in their areas of interest and expertise.
- Invitation for a representative (mid-career diplomat) to attend IPI’s annual training program in multilateral diplomacy (to be started in 2012).
In addition to the benefits above, being a member of the President’s Circle includes
- Invitations to IPI’s high-level roundtables and seminars in donor’s areas of interest and expertise.
- Invitation to IPI annual dinner with IPI’s Board of Directors and International Advisory Council.
- Visiting fellowship opportunity for a diplomat or military officer to work for a six-month period at IPI, on a research project to be agreed with IPI.
IPI is grateful to our generous friends and donors who provide both intellectual and financial support. Their contributions help us in a very practical way to achieve program objectives, and their leadership is an invaluable resource to our organization.
April 18, 2014
Technology and Conflict Topic of Build Peace Conference
April 17, 2014
Video: The Limits of Partnership
April 10, 2014
Video: Is Humanitarian Law Still Fit for Purpose?